Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, August 2, 2010

time out

i love my husband and my kids very much. they are truly God's gifts to me. infact, i consider them my life. totoo pla yun?  i mean, a person could be somebody else's life! i can say that when i became a mom and a wife. but, can i just say TIME OUT muna?  sometimes, i get tired too from all the crying, the disciplining, picking up scattered toys & clothes on the floor, putting things in order, preparing food, fixing stuff, interrupted sleep, budgeting, thinking of ways to earn extra and so on and on and on. now i question myself if i allow myself to rest. yes i do. i am not sure if it is enough. am i the "do-it-all" person? i don't think so. it's just that my current maid doesn't know how to cook so i do the cooking. i also do not want to completely entrust my kids to her. i want to be the one to give my girls a bath, feed them and i want to be with them. do i need another helper? but we can't afford it yet
:'(  and i'm home most of the time so i don't think we need another one. so what is it? oh no, might be a case of time management. but its not. when my first daughter raya, started to go to school, i have somehow managed my schedule. maybe having a new baby & a toddler, a workaholic husband, a not-so-efficient helper in the house, a tight budget, and 3 business on the side is really quite a handful. i wonder how my lola who have 8 kids managed it before? or my mom who have 3 kids did it? to think she was a working mom. maybe it was really different back then. hay, kakaloka tlga!      

No comments:

Post a Comment