Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

lunch out

had lunch at UNO and we had these:

it was all good! i wasn't able to take pics of the rest :) too busy eating. hehe. its my first time to eat here and i like its cozy ambiance. i had nice company. they are my girl friends from our growth group. funny, we've known each other for more than five years and yet, rarely do we go out and have lunch together. maybe because we are busy with our own family which takes so much of our time. i do hope we could do this more often. i like them because they are nice people and most of all, they have a deep relationship with God and those kind of friends is what i need especially these days. it is different if you constantly talk to friends who have family as well. i need that kind of support group. helps me understand more about raising kids, marriage and how it is to have a family. i thank God for friends like them, for great food, for this kind of friends and for this kind of dessert

amen!

1 comment: