Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

business relationship

we recently got a food cart franchise and placed it in a grocery. so far, sales is ok. our concern for the moment is our franchisee. it's been less than a month and yet, our relationship with the franchisee is starting to weaken. i am not liking it. i, along with my sisters and mom, invested on it. it might not be big for others, but for people like us who struggled to find the funds, this is something we are watching real close.

we've set up a meeting with them to discuss things and i hope, from there, we will continue to have a good relationship. we want to do the right thing. it's healthy for the business to have a good working relationship. they help us, we help them, then both parties will earn, right? right! keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment