Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, August 12, 2010

one morning

its drizzling outside and me and the girls are enjoying the cool weather. we're in the bedroom. rob taking her morning nap, gab doing her new puzzles and coloring book while i tinker with my laptop. nice!

it's been almost a week now and my first daughter Raya is still sick
:( fever is on and off. she still have colds. she had our cbc & urinalysis yesterday. and i'd like to mention that she did not cry during the blood extradction. we're proud! :) and since it's our pedia's birthday was yesterday, she can't be reached for the results. even if we do get the results from the laboratory, we wouldn't be able to interpret it, right? here we are so worried because we don't know why Raya is sick and our pedia is unavailable!! anyway, we got the results and ask our doctor friends. thank God for them!! base on the numbers, it seems that it's just a viral thing. thank God!! her ninang also recommended to take paracetamol instead of ibuprofen. since late last night up to now, Raya is ok. hopefully, she will recover completely. and hopefully, our pedia is available tomorrow for another consultation. hay! and hopefully too, none of us will get the virus especially rob since we sleep in just one room. i trust that the breastmilk she got from me for the past 6 months will protect her.

No comments:

Post a Comment