Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

no yaya update

its been more than a week with no yaya and my sanity is still intact. haha! it's not that hard, really. i just have to get away from the computer ;) for the past days, me and the girls have been spending a lot of time together. we read, play, dance, watch ben10 and megamind (over & over & over & over....), sing, write on the new white board, swim in the inflatable pool,  etc. i have a reliever who does the chores. i still do the cooking and giving teh girls a bath. the good thing about this aside from the time together is that we are in bed by 8pm. i ought to keep the schedule once school starts again in june.

the not so good part about it is that me and hubby can't go on a date night. plus of course, couldn't stay out too long when i do errands or visit the laundry shop.

so i was wondering, why i wasn't able to do it before? like spend most of my time with the kids? maybe because our schedule is different when there is school? or i depend too much on my yaya? or maybe becuase i worry too much on how to help husband financially? hay... if money wasn't really a problem....

whatever it is, i just vow to spend more time with my family. i'll worry next ;) or the best is, just leave all my worried to God and pray harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment