Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, April 15, 2011

another christmas vacation

i can't wait for december. i know it's way too early to be excited but i am!! remember in one of my blogs, we spent the new year just chillaxin. we plan to do it again. this time, we will try an out of town trip. we plan to go to capari resort in san vicente, palawan. what's good about the place is that it will be open to the public starting this month. so its new! only a few rooms that will make our vacation more intimate. more bonding. im sure the water will be great too. palawan is palawan!   

can't wait to go to palawan again. i've spent my honeymoon and a company outing there and its just so magnificent!

hope this push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment