Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, April 15, 2011

conversations with Raya

i've been meaning to write all of the funny & witty conversations i've had with raya but i don't know why i haven't done it yet until hubby mentioned it last night during our date. this is also to have a record and let her read it someday.

here's some of them:

  • me: "honey, how's school?"... raya: "mommy, please keep quiet, i'm tired"
  • me: "honey, what's the objective of the game?"... raya: "to play!"
  • me: "raya, pls come here and take a bath".... raya coming to me says: "yes your majesty?" then she made a bow
this is it for now. i'll just keep on updating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment