Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

holy week

happy holy thursday! though my husband is a Christian, and i am a Catholic, i still retain some of the practices such as sign of the cross, praying the rosary, asking for intercessions from the saints and Mother Mary among other stuff. this week is Holy week. me and my BFFs will do bisita iglesia later. and this week, our meals will consist of fish and chicken only. i am still thinking of what to abstain from. perhaps abstain from soda and access to the social networ? i don't know. anyway, i prepared a fish dish for lunch. i got the recipe from my good friend nikki eleazar. and here is the final project ;)




looks good. taste good too. though i may have put a little too much of the celery. anyway, everybody enjoyed it.

thats it for now. still have no plans for the rest of the week.

ill keep you posted

1 comment:

  1. en papillote! its really a beautiful presentation, looks impressive but easy to make right?! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete