Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, September 29, 2011

typhoon pedring

last monday to tues, september 26-27, the storm pedring hits the country. it was scary. actually, with every storm that comes to pur country, scares me. with what happened to typhoon ondoy last year and the milenyo back in 2006, who wouldn't be traumatized. actually, i think i am more scared now because i am a mother. i honestly don't know what to do. i also don't know if i can handle everything if anything happens.

these typhoons, are proofs that anything can happen to anyone. how can one be ready, i don't know. even if i prepare the emergency kit that the experts require, even if i condition myself to be alert and not to panic, i know it will be different when i am in that situation already.

so my prayer goes like this: Lord i am glad for the rain that fills the dam and water the trees, but can it be just rain and not typhoon? please Lord, no disasters please.

No comments:

Post a Comment