Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

new things

it's been a long time since my last post. aside from the fact that my old laptop gave up on me, my fingers can't seem to type the words that my mind want to say.

for starter, i just want to share that i have a new notebook care of my very generous and supportive husband. =) i'm so blessed. it's a lenovo s100. i still have to know the specs. my husband says it's good. he prefers mac though. as for me, the important thing is that it's fast and has big memory to hold all of our pics. hehe. that's the most important features for me.

second, we re-arranged most of our stuff at home. we threw some stuff that is of no use. we sold things that are still in good condition but we don't need. we organized things and even furnitures. we are still waiting for the carpenter to finish making the new screen to our windows and to build a nice cabinet. wow, talk about new. lastly,  i liked where my new 'office' is.
third, i also want to share that i've attended another class at heny sison last september. here are my creations....







 


it's so timing that a balikbayan friend gave me a new 19-tier cupcake tower! yipee! thanks so much jeanna!

now i have to perfect my cupcakes so i can use my 'new toy'.


No comments:

Post a Comment