Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, September 9, 2011

birthday wish

in a few minutes, i'll turn a year older. OH NO!!! no plans whatsoever. perhaps hear Mass with the kids in the morning then lunch at home. husband needs to go to the office in the morning. then dinner for two in the evening. it's our 6th wedding anniversary too. what the hell was i thinking when i agreed to be married on the same day as my birthday?! the day should focus on ME and not US. sheesh. joke!

i am not really the type to celebrate my birthday. i mean, i don't want that too much attention :) really, i am the backroom type of person. 

on my birthday, i am reminded that i am a year older. of course! :) i am not scared to get old, rather, i am worried that i may have not gotten wiser and that i may have not done the things i wanted to do nor should have done. in short, i don't want a year to pass by without accomplishing anything! sayang naman diba? we only have one life. as the saying goes, live each day to the fullest as if its the last. but that's really hard to do. ey, i am not complaining. i just hope that ill get to the point wherein i would say "yeah, i've lived my life"!

i think that is my birthday wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment