Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, September 22, 2011

conversations with raya

some conversations with raya for the past months...
  • [saw raya touching her breasts and i asked why] raya: because i want it big! (feb 2011)
  • raya: mommy, you're harry potter and i'm ben ten and daddy is shrek (may 2011)
  • raya: mommy, i want to go to disneyland. (june 2011)
  • raya: mommy, i have an idea. after i finish eating, you can go home by yourself and i will stay with grammy, papi, kuya and ninang who are my family, then i'll wait for you here. (june 2011)
  • raya: where did you go?    ME: i met up with tito rodel (bil).    raya: mommy, i told you, tell me when you will go to tito rodel!    ME: why?    raya: because i want to play with him.... [then she recalled something that they played months ago about jumping and her tito rodel catching her]
  • raya: where are you going?    ME: i'm going to buy shoes.   raya: for me?!?! (with a big and excited smile).   ME: i'll check.   raya: i want pink shoes with light! pleeease!! (june 2011)
  • [raya drew a picture of 2 people] ME: wow! this is me and you.   raya: no, that's me and daddy! (june 2011)
  • raya: mommy, can i have a dog? (june 2011)
  • ME: raya, mommy will go out tonight ok?   raya: are you going to the laundry shop?   ME: no. i'll have a date tonight with daddy.   raya: a date? whats that?   ME: its daddy and mommy time together.    raya: oh, i want to have a date too.  (july 2011)
  • raya: mommy, when daddy don't have meeting, can he bring me to school? (july 2011)
  • raya: teacher said i can't drink water because we need to save water everyday (july 2011)
  • raya: mommy, kuya watched smurfs the movie.    ME: ok, we could watch it too over the weekend.   raya: no, not with you. daddy only. (august 2011)
  • raya: mommy, can you buy me boots? so that i can wear it when its raining. (sept 2011)
  • raya: mommy, will you marry me?    ME: but i am married to daddy. only mommies and daddies get married.    raya: but i want you to marry me.   ME: why?   raya:  so that you will love me...
the last one, gelio and i kept on explaining to her about marriage and love. hay, ang hirap! :) i just hope and wish that we don't love her less just because "i can't marry her".

No comments:

Post a Comment