Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, August 22, 2011

trying out yoga

i've always wanted to give yoga a try. thanks to my good friend nics who gave me my first taste of yoga when we were vacationing in seoul. and so about a month ago, i saw and purchased a discount coupon for a 5-day yoga class just to try it out. i've had 3 classes already. and i like it a lot. i like for a fact that i don't get to do strenuous activity and yet i sweat more. and i feel that my whole body, arms, legs and even the mind had been stretched to the max! what a workout, right? i believe that inner strength will also be developed through yoga. i need to read more about it since there are different types of yoga. but i think it all teaches about balance, flexibility and strength. right now, i just want to try whatever fits my schedule. feel it and decide later on. me and my friend attends the hot flow yoga. sort of like the bikram yoga wherein we practice yoga in a heated room. in our class, its not really heated, its just that there's no fan or aircon. :) after my 5-day class coupon  expires, i might enroll again for another week. the location is a bit far from where i live though. however, i do want to continue it. there's a bikram yoga class near raya's school. i could attend the class while i wait for raya everytime i bring her to school. suits our schedule and location. its like hitting 2 birds with one stone. let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment