Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

flying cebu pacific

when i recently had a trip to seoul, it was my first time to take cebu pacific  for my international flight.  i had two local flights before and i think i didn't have problems unlike those we read in emails. well, thank God for that! it trully is a no-frills flight. no free food, no blankets and pillow provided and i heard, not even water. you have to pay if ever you want one of those. that's fine with me. my flight going to seoul was on time. going back, there's just a 30-minute delay which was fine with me since i was late going to the airport. hehe.

there is one thing that isn't quite ok with me. since this is a budget flight, passengers are only allowed 15kg of baggage. i admit that i wasn't able to shop a lot and that my luggage is huge but i was overweight. c'mon! my luggage only contains a few clothes, 3 boxes of choco pie, 2 bottles of kalbi sauce and some knick knacks. i swear thats it. and it reach 22kg! paying the excess baggage is not an option since its too expensive.

anyway, what i realized is that flying cebu pacific is ok for local flights or short flights. also, no shopping! but for people who goes to other countries to shop like in hong kong and vietnam, just choose a different airline who has better service and has a higher capacity for baggage. just book in advance to get a cheaper fare.

thats how it is. you do have to pay for those 'privileges'.


No comments:

Post a Comment