Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, May 12, 2011

requirements for a korean visa

i was finally able to apply for a korean visa and i never thought it would be that easy. i just downloaded the form from their website, filled it out, attached my picture and required documents, and passport then submitted it all at their office. after five working days, voila, i got it already!

the requirements for businessmen:
1. application form
2. 1 pc passport size colored picture
3. passport original (6 months valid)
4. copy of first page of the passport
5. original & copy of U.S., new zealand, japan, australia, korea and canada visa (if there is)
6. business registration from SEC or DTI (copy)
7. business permit or mayor's permit (copy)
8. personal bank certificate (original)
9. individual ITR or form 2316 copy

*if personally invited by korean, an invitation letter & copy of invitor's passport are required.

submission of documents is from 9am-11am, mondays-fridays and pick up / releasing of visa is from 2pm-4pm, mondays-fridays. what's great about it is that its FREE!!

remember, if one wishes to stay more than 59 days in korea, there is already a fee. certain fees also apply for US citizens, japanese, australian, etc. when i brought my passport, i wasn't able to bring my old passport which contains my expired US & australian visa. what i had was my latest passport and shengen & uk visas attached to it. i guess it's easier to apply if you have previous visa/s. also, different set of requirements are needed if employed.

now i am totally excited! time to formulate our itinerary!

No comments:

Post a Comment