Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, May 30, 2011

a lot of one day

one day, i became so sad about my weight, more so on the size of my belly.

then one day, i came upon websites after websites giving great deals and big discounts. of course, the thing that caught my attention were the "non-surgical liposuction" such as lipo-sculpt cavitation, radio frequency slimming treatments, lipocontour cavitation, and the like.

one day, i shared my interest with my high school barkada and they too like to have it. and so, i was set on availing this. who wouldn't be tempted with just Php400 per session? check this out.

one day, i told this to my friend doctor and of course, she didn't like it. she said that it is not 100% guaranteed. besides, if it does work, and then if i eat just 1 cup of ice cream, the lost inches will be back. and so, my money will go to waste and i'm back to my problem. and there goes my bubble....pffft...   =(

one day, i had a visit to my OB and told her about my concern. she then asked me if i have done everything i can to lose those unwanted fat.

and then i realized, i haven't even done anything! what i did after i breasfed last year, was cave in to my past deprivation -- alcohol (just occassional drinking!), chips, soda, sweets and more sweets! and did nothing aftwards. come to think of it, i haven't done any form of exercise for the past 5 years. i used to be active. i was into tae kwon do in high school, rowing in college and badminton when i was a working.

i knew all along the solution to my problem but wasn't so keen on doing it. its called E.X.E.R.C.I.S.E! maybe i had a lot of excuses. gym was not really an option becuase it cost a lot. i don't know how to jog. i dont want to, its boring. i wanted to engage in sports. but what? i don't know how and where to swim. biking is expensive. badminton? who will i play with? i wanted to do yoga. but the good kind of yoga which is in ortigas and far from me. blah, blah, blah.

one day, despite the many things that keep me busy, i was bored. then my good friend asked me to jog with her and reluctantly said yes. and surprisingly, i liked it. i plan to jog regularly. i even jogged alone when my friend wasn't available. that's a good sign isn't it? i hope this goes on. i want to feel my blood running again. to feel that pulse. to be on my toes. i don't want to be bored and sluggish. i have set goals to keep me going. for this month, i want to lose 5lbs-8lbs. i want to be able to jog 1 round in the akad oval in UP. no walking but 1 round of complete jog. let's take it slow.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment