Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, May 16, 2011

baking class

i was finally able to attend one of the classes, basic cakes and icings for beginners, at heny sison.  i had fun. this kind of class always keep my heart pumping! =) i think thats great. i learned a lot. though, i still prefer if its hands on. i know in some classes the students are required full participation. but not with this one. i wonder why. the teacher, chef heny sison herself, was able to teach us 6 kinds of cakes.



butter cake with butter icing

lemon chiffon cake with boiled icing


chocolate cake with fudge frosting

sponge cake with whipped cream icing



mocha cake with no-melt butter icing


i hope i'll be able to make time to try and bake them especially the chocolate cake and lemon cake. i also like to try the boiled icing since its my favorite. if i get it right, then that's the time i'll attend the next class.

but first, i need to do the challenge my good friend has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment