Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

skin problem

it's been days (or was it weeks?) since my last entry. sorry. well, there are things to be done... or not. :) well, for one thing, there's something that is about to happen. something that my husband thought of and he would want me to execute it first. hopefully, God will provide us the means and materials and time for it go on smoothly. as for our part, we will do our best. i'll get into the details once its final.

for now, let me share what i've experienced this afternoon.

i went to the drugstore hoping to find an ointment to treat my gazillion of pimples that suddenly appeared on my back. i found none. actually, i went to a different drug store last night and i tried to search for that ointment. there was none too. what i did find was a gazillion of ointment, lotions, soap, etc. for skin whitening! excuse me, but i have nothing against people who use it and would want to have a fairer skin. but, c'mon!! other ladies have all sorts of skin problems too like skin asthma, keloid, and pimples (and not just on the face). is there just a few of us who have the problem such as these? or am i at the wrong place and should really go see a dermatologist? i refuse to believe that there isn't a solution for such concerns that comes in a bottle! :D

anyway, it tells one thing. that there's a big number of ladies who would want to have a fair skin. but why? i remember the 6 year old daughter of our guard at the office before. she asked her father to buy her a skin whitening soap. and i was like, what?!! at first it was funny, but come to think of it, a 6 year old? 

does a fairer skin makes you look more beautiful? but black could be beautiful. look at miriam quiambao, venus raj, eva longoria, etc. anybody could be beautiful!

true i have a fair complexion and if i wasn't, i am not sure if i'll be one of those who will be buying the whitening products. i was just wondering if being "black" or "moreno" is really a big problem that a lot of companies put their efforts on such whitening products. becuase i think they tend to overlook some of the skin problems and so fail to come up with as much solutions. 

i just want a cure for my pimples on my back :'(   

No comments:

Post a Comment