Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

tough year

this has really been a very tough year for me, for us. deaths, marital adjustments, parenting issues, business & work challenges and financial struggles. i keep on telling myself that i do hope this year will end because i am hoping that 2011 will be different, will be better.  but is it really the year that matter? circumstances? or its just me? or its just fate? yeah, i know that "everything happens for a reason" and that "God is preparing me for greater things" and "this too shall pass" and i do beleive that.  

so for now, i'll just breathe in, face it all, pray more and never stop hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment