Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

robin at 7 months

yey! at 7 months old, robin can stand and sit. she needs help though. but she is so strong! she would grab on to something -- the headboard, our leg, our tummy or our hands -- then push herself up :) when we put her in her crib, she doesn't want to be in a lying or sitting position, it has to be in standing position.

she crawls so fast that she can't be left alone on the bed even for a second. i don't want to remove the bedframe anymore like what we did when raya was a baby. instead, i added some pillows around her (which she can easily go over to) and placed some mats around the bed. 

when she poops or wakes up, you wouldn't hear a cry from her. we sometimes would know if she's awake when she has fallen off the bed already. hehe. 

also, her 2 incisors (lower part) have started to show up. i found out when she bit me and it hurts :)

i counted her spots the other day ;) i think there are about 17 spots in her body.  i don't know if its adding up each day or it's just there ever since. some are beginning to lighten already.

she is still talkative. even at 5 in the morning! sometimes, she grabs my finger or kisses me (with open mouth and all that saliva!) to let me know that she is awake. she is my alarm clock. wow, tipid. hehe.

oh, and her face is changing too. i really think she looks like me. i know it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment