Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, March 22, 2012

simple joys

i've been down lately. call it hormones or mid-life crisis, i don't know. but not knowing what to do or what direction God wants me to take remains a mystery even at this age and that pretty sucks! but i cannot complain. over the years, especially the really tough ones, God was there. despite the down moments, He made Himself felt. He knows how to reach me. it is through giving me my simple joys.

the other night, me and my kids were dancing and singing our hearts out.  raya just had her moving up day and was "teaching" me and rob their program :) just last night, hubby went home early from work and we all had dinner together. after that, we let the kids rode their bikes and went to the store to buy ice cream (their favorite). then we sat on the matted floor, watched cartoons while they ate popcorn. i on the other hand, was beside them reading a book. last weekned, they had enjoyed swimming in their pool.

other moments:

  • raya wiping my tear and hugging me
  • raya taking care of me when i take a nap (she puts a blanket over me then just be beside the bed, quietly doing her art works)
  • raya saying "im doing this because i love you"
  • rob holding my hand before we sleep
  • rob kissing my 'wounds'
  • hubby taking care of the kids everytime he's home early or on weekends
these are priceless things. not only makes me happy but gives me a feeling of peace and contentment.

though there are still questions hanging, He remains faithful, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment