Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lonely day

i often pride myself of having a few trusted friends. sometimes, it is a disadvantage. today is one of those days. perhaps i can wish for more friends (especially the single ones) that i can just drag anytime to have a drink and chat. or maybe i should have really kept in touch to all the people i met so that they will remain my friends even after i got married.

i just wish that people wouldn't be too busy or too attached to their partner or too tired or too dedicated to their work or too many errands to do etc. etc. blah blah blah! i hope i am not the same too. i wish everyone will have the time... you know, to stop and smell the roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment