Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, March 24, 2011

a wake up call

i am worried, frustrated, and guilty :(

worried because: 1) raya still needs a lot of catching up to do in counting from 25 onwards (teachers from her school said that at her age, she should be able to count up to 300); 2) raya needs also to learn the alphabet & its sounds; 3) robin doesn't know a word yet.

true that all kids develop at different stages, but still, i am frustrated. not on them but on myself. as i've mentioned in my previous post, their weakness is also my weakness. it is my responsibility to teach them. there shouldn't be an excuse for it because i am stay-at-home-mom! :'(

this is a wake up call for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment