Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sweet lover

countless of times, i've mentioned that i love sweets ever since i was in grade school. and that's when my desire to learn how to bake started. up to this day, i want to learn more. i actually want to enroll in a culinary school and have formal education. maybe someday. i want to be good at what i do. so for the meantime, i practice ;)

every now and then, i bake and i also make chocolates. it kind of distresses me. that's good. anyway, for the past weeks, i was on high making valentine cupcakes for our clients at the laundry shop, cupcakes for my daughter robin's birthday party and chocolates for my sister's pre-wedding preparation. she plans to send the chocolates and cupcakes together with her save-the-date-card.

here's some of my creations.

the only photo i have of the birthday cupcakes
the valentine chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow frosting


R&R because my sister's name and her fiance's name starts with R
chocolate cupcakes with chocolate R as topper


dark chocolate letter R on top of a white square chocolate


heart shaped dark chocolate
*heart symbolizes love :)


pineapple shaped milk chocolate
*pineapple because it also reminds the couple of hawaii where the wedding will be held


milk chocolate swirls with macademia nut inside
*macademia also symbolizes hawaii


four different chocolates in a box
*a sweet token that resembles the upcoming wedding


the package
*maroon is the color motif for the wedding




i liked what i have created. hope the people who receives it will like it too. i already received good feedback from friends. i'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment