Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, March 15, 2010

wishing & hoping

i wish that i could earn as much (or even more) as i used to when i was still employed. do i sound so materialistic? don't get me wrong. i know a lot would want to be in the position where i am right now--being a full time mom & housewife--and there's no regret having made that decision. i really just want to help out my husband with the finances around the house. we have bills & debts to pay. most of his salary & my not-so-big earnings go to paying it all off. i just wish that there's money left for us to enjoy it even more. like perhaps, short trips on a 3-day weekend or buying nice present for each other and for the kids or even helping out our family, hiring an extra help in the house, etc. things like that. things that will make us enjoy what we worked hard for. things that will make us forget for a while about payables. things that will help our lives a bit more comfortable.
well, just wishing and hoping. its free anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment