Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Sunday, March 28, 2010

breastfeeding

i am worried. worried that i may not reach the 6th month to breastfeed baby gail exclusively. i am worried that i may not produce enough milk; 1) because i think i have too many things to do that i get tired by early evening, 2) because i am about to give up. that's sad isnt it, giving up? well, there are so many things that i have to do that i can't because i 'need to breastfeed'. my quality time with my husband and first daughter is also at stake. plus i am worried about earning on the side too. i honestly want to complete the 6 months. Lord, pls help me. also, i am confused because i research a bit on what to eat and what not to eat when breastfeeding. some says, one can eat anything. some says, you can't eat some food just yet. hay... what to do, what to do...
oh my...! am i having post partum? or just being a worry wart again? or having trouble managing my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment