Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DON'T stop

its been so long since I last posted a note here. being pregnant and lazy is not an excuse. nor having recently given birth either. i'm sorry :( it's just that, writing is so new to me. i've had a diary when i was young, but i never seem to carry it on as i grew up. one more thing, expressing my thoughts and feelings in writing is somewhat "revealing". somehow, i'd like to keep some things for myself. anyway, i'll try ok. besides, i saw this saying on tv by Confucius that i'd like to share and remember all the time. it goes: "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop". Nice isn't it? when i saw it, it hit me. its so right for me. i'm old and yet, i feel i haven't reach my destination yet. i don't know yet my path. i still have a lot to learn, to discover, a long long way to go. sometimes, it is just frustrating. not from trying, but for not knowing. what do i do? i pray. and try to go on and walk this journey. and Confucius' saying inspires me more not to stop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment