Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Saturday, April 21, 2012

thank you

i thank God for giving us so much. i thank Him for answering our prayers, for those yet to be answered and more so for those things that we didn't even ask.

for this week alone,

i was able to have brunch with my girl friends from our growth group. i thank God for the good food, the time or break that i need, the good company and the learnings and support that we got from each one.

we were able to find a helper. woot! woot! hopefully she is the one. ;) well, i keep on praying for her still.

i was able to do devootions and read passages from the Bible more than once this week.

raya finally agreed to try again sunday school at church. and guess what? she enjoyed it!! she actually said to me that she want to come back. we also enrolled her to the 1 week vacation bible school. im not so sure what really happens during that week since its the first for my daughter. but my husband spent most of his summers attending it. thats where he met his friends which is part of our growth group now. they kept on raving about it. and they all turn out well. :)

we received some news from husband's office too. nope, not [yet] a promotion. just a little support to help us in some ways.

we also received husband's permit to travel since his medical exams came out ok. whew! i always worry about his health. thank God he is ok.

a friend's husband finally found a job. just right on time.

that's how God works, right? never late. always right on time.

so regarding my unanswered prayers, i know it will come. still, i thank Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment