Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Thursday, January 5, 2012

new year's day with a twist

we normally spend new year's day at my first cousin's house in the south. just a simple lunch and exchange of gifts. this year, we added a twist to it especially since my other first cousins from the U.S. and australia are here in the philippines spending the holiday with us.
we were supposed to start with lunch. but since everybody woke up late due to the previous night's celebration, we started with merienda time. the surprise was that me, my husband and sister came up with some games! and of course there were prizes as well. it was a success because everybody, including my mom and aunt, joined in.

bato bato pick game

getting the oreo cookie to the mouth without touching

placing 2 teabags onto the cap by swinging the head

moving empty beer cans to the other table through a spaghetti noodle

they almost did it

stacking 4 mallows. this game is easy!



putting 2 oranges inside the hoop thru a banana

a game for the little ones - separating the candies by color


then some my cousin's visitors came over and played some music.

i didn't know that my cousin plays the drums. wow!

hubby joined the jam! it's been a long time. i miss hearing him play and sing

it was a night to remember. everybody had a great new year's day celebration. see?








Life is beutiful! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment