Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

i am humbled


the year 2010 was really a rough ride for us, for me. i think it is evident through my posts. i could hear myself whining and crying. but i could also remember praying real hard and just calling out His name. and then i became impatient and just gave up.

early 2011, an unexpected blessing came. or was it the answered prayer we were waiting for? anyway, i cried my heart out. i was, still am, humbled. i vowed not to give up and to be more patient. i suddenly remember that He has never given up on me.                      

not once.

the year 2011 was an ok ride. there are trials of course, but remembering my promise, i kept the faith and just held on. this made the ride easier. so many blessings and challenges to thank for.

i try to remember that the hardships are meant to happen for me to learn. i try to thank God for every single thing, big and small. i try to be better and to pay it forward. i am bringing it with me this year [2012] and the succeeding years.

No comments:

Post a Comment