Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, December 23, 2011

december happenings

it's been busy for the past 2 weeks. of course, this is the busiest month of the year! well, i didn't really spend my time doing some christmas shopping for gifts. so aside from the usual domestic errands and responsibilities as a mother of two kids, i had to research and make an itinerary for my visiting cousins from oz and the US. i also had to help my sister and mom in managing the other laundry shop since they are also busy with their work.

also this month, raya had a field trip with her class at avilon zoo. she enjoyed feeding the goat and guinea pigs and rabbits.




and during the school's christmas program, she played the part of mary.


as christmas gifts to her classmates and teachers, raya gave sugar cookies and red velvet cake in which she helped bake. so proud of her!

balikbayans, friends leaving, christmas parties/dinner... its not an unusual thing during the christmas season. even though i am not part of the corporate world, i also am blessed to experience it. thank God for friends!

what also kept me busy is my other business. i made chocolate truffles and some small cakes to sell.





pics were taken using my not-so-high-tech-camera and that's why these pics are not that good. but the quality of the products are at its best. :) i received good reviews re my chocolate truffles. i am hoping i could sell more on valentines day. actually, i received an order of 50 boxes of truffles just yesterday. timing is just off. so i had to postpone the making and delivery to next week. i plan to try other kinds of truffles as well. and hopefully (and prayng for it), this will really take off.

really got tired and stressed past weeks. had a few hours of sleep too especially since i have so do the baking at the wee hours of the night to avoid distractions from the kids. haha. 

to cap it off, i'll just enjoy my christmas break with my family in B.O.R.A.C.A.Y!!

life is beatiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment