Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Saturday, January 29, 2011

emo

i've been married to my husband for more than five years already and still, i still feel something is amiss everytime he is on training or on a business trip liek this week. cheeeeeeessssy! :)

i believe we have a solid relationship and i know i am blessed. everyday i whisper thank you to God for him.

i know its not just love alone that keeps our relationship strong. i can't exactly put my finger on it, there's something more. faith? respect? friendship? honesty? acceptance? all of the above? i am also glad that a lot of people has been seeing and feeling it too. they are being 'influenced' as well. inspired. its a great feeling that we are able to influence people in a good way.

hopefully we will truly live up to our vows "...for better or worse, till death do us part"

No comments:

Post a Comment