Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, September 10, 2010

my birthday

it's my birthday yesterday (yipee!) and so i had the right to be pampered and be spoiled by people around me (another yipee!). and so everybody was nice. hehe. i wish birthdays would come more than twice a year ;) 

here's what happened...

Mahal woke me up at 12MN and gave me


in which he held as i blew the candle and made my wishes. he also gave me a pair of Sanuk shoes which i've been wanting ever since i laid my eyes on them. they're so classic! and comfy too. i like!


we started the day by bringing our first daughter to school. we then had coffee while we wait for her. i had my third birthday surprise when he gave me his love letter which i've been requesting since last year. awwww. i was touched.
  

next surprise was when our dear Pastor Benjie arrived! we talked about our marriage and of course, God's message. we prayed and he gave us his blessings. he's really been a part of our family life and i am so glad we have him. he's been gelio's mentor since he was a kid. he raised him up to be a truly disciple of Christ. he blessed us when we got married and held my daughters' dedication. he is God-sent.

since it's also our 5th wedding anniversary, my husband also deserved to be pampered. and so we went to


to be pampered, complete with champage and belgian chocolates!


wow! and the room looks like this



it's so nice. so luxurious! we feel like a king and queen! we love this place. it's highly recommended. we've been here a couple of times and we never got disappointed. after the massage, we had a snack of tea and yummy yummy yummy fruits with yogurt. sarap ng feeling!

second to the last surprise was a romatic dinner :)



while we were resting, Mahal gave me his final birthday/anniversary gift... a new set of wedding bands :)

it was truly a day filled with love. looking to more birthdays and anniversaries with my family :) truly, i am blessed.

thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment