Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, July 27, 2009

baby gab to little girl raya

our 1st baby raya, which we nicknamed baby gab, is now a little girl. though she still calls herself daddy's baby, she is indeed growing up fast.
me and my husband kinda know that already but our visit to the pedia made it more sure :) raya is now 30 months old and still drinks milk from the bottle. we were told that weaning starts at 1. hehe. and the moment that the first tooth comes out, she is supposed to visit the dentist. oops. i thought brushing 3x a day and eating less sweets is enough! ok ok. can first-timer-parents be an excuse for 'not knowing'? i guess i lack reading stuff about these things. ill try to do better. its never late. now i know, and so i have to do something asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment