Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Friday, May 4, 2012

the gift

a week ago, husband gave me a sweet surprise. no occasion, no reason except that he loves me and supports me in whatever i like. i like to share my good and not-so-good experiences. i like to share my thoughts on some things. i can vent if i want to. most of all, i love to document my family's life. and it is in this blog that i am free to do all these. and so, hubby gave me my own domain:


ang taray! :) from now on, i'll continue writing my journey there. i am not sure when or if  i would go back in this site.

for the mean time, lets continue to walk and witness the life that is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment