Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, December 13, 2010

messy world

there's so much things to be done this last quarter of the year and that's causing me stress. whats kinda frustrating about it is that it shows! vain! nah! it just shows that i have too many things at hand that i can't handle it all :(

whew! breathe in, breathe out.

since we closed the food cart business, all items are here at our humble abode. the cart, freezer, leftover stocks, etc.

some px goods are also stored here at home. me and my friends tried selling these stuff second quarter of this year. we still have leftover stocks and everything is here too.

we also have old clothes, toys, shoes, unclaimed bedsheets and comforters from the laundry shop which are for disposal. and yes, they are all here.

imagine what our house looks like now :( and sicne our house is small and we don't have a garage nor a storage area, everything is all around us. poor us.

i wish i could dispose all of it by first quarter next year. aside from garage sale and online selling, which i think i dont really have the gift for it, i don't know how else to dispose them. para na rin magign pera. hehe.

i read somewhere that if your area or workplace is messy, it means that your life is a mess. oh no! whether it's true or not, well for the moment it is true for me. :( not so good especially its the christmas season. i pray that everything will be clean soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment