Welcome to my blog!

Through my words, thoughts & experiences, I'd like to share that

life,

whatever happens,

is indeed beautiful!


walk with me...

About Me

Monday, July 26, 2010

birthday gift

they say that it's hard to find a gift for somebody who has everything. and i say, it's harder to find a gift for somebody who doesn't have everything! :) not only that funds are scarce, there are just other priorities such as bills, tuition and a bit of travelling on the side. hehe. so now, i'm having difficulty on finding the best gift to give my kind husband for his birthday on the 28th. i have 2 choices.
here they are:


samsung wave mobile phone (which i just found out from techie.com) OR





ipod touch (which i just found out about the features the other day).

i hope my hubby will like it. this time, i want to give him somthing like a "luho" since most of the time i give him something that he needs. i want him to enjoy. besides, its his birthday anyway. i hope he likes it. let's see. can't wait to give it to him. i'm so excited!

for my Mahal, i believe he deserves the best just because he IS the best!

















happy birthday, my Love! love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment